The Special Town Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 7:00 PM at the Ipswich Middle/High School.
The last day to register to vote for the October 19, 2021 Special Town Meeting will be Wednesday, Sept. 29th.
The Annual Town Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, May 15, 2021.
The following seats will appear on the ballot:
- Moderator for a term of one year: 1 seat
- Select Board for a term of three years: 1 seat
- School Committee for a term of three years: 2 seats
- School Committee for a term of one year (to fill an unexpired term): 1 seat
- Constable for a term of three years: 1 seat
- Housing Authority for a term of five years: 1 seat
The Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) - This federal law allows U.S. citizens who are active members of the Uniformed Services, the Merchant Marine, and the commissioned corps of the Public Health Service and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, their family members, and U.S. citizens residing outside the United States. This Act provides the legal basis for absentee voting requirements for these citizens."
UOCAVA applications may be forwarded to the Town Clerk's Office in one of three ways, 1. by U.S. mail to 25 Green Street, Ipswich MA 01938; 2. by fax at 978-356-6021; 3. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org..